What are the makeup trends for brides? Check the following trends.
1. Big, bold and brave beauty. This season is all about strong eye looks, inspired by recent catwalk shows by Gucci, Versace, Chanel and Dior. Think vibrant, colored eyeliners, jeweled lids, neon block colors, futuristic lines and colored mascara – it’s back!
2. Lush lips. Opt for creamy scarlets like Burberry, crimson matte tones like Prada or make a dramatic statement with black cherry lips. Use a strong lip liner to give lips a fuller effect, and dab some neon right in the center of your pout for extra volume.
3. Marvelous metallics. There are two ways to wear metallics this summer, either go grungey with sexy slicks of gold and silver across the lids, or opt for a full precision cat-eye look with metallic liners.
4. ’60s shadow. Follow Chanel’s lead and go all aflutter with strong black eyeliner and full, lush lashes that give a nod back to 1960s style. Team your retro eyes with fresh skin and a pink lip, or even the strong lips mentioned above.
5. Satin skin. This summer, skin is in, but it’s all about keeping it natural with a slightly satin finish – not too dewy, not too matte, j-u-s-t right! Tinted moisturisers or lightweight foundations are the way forward (and won’t melt off your face in the Ibiza summer heat), and only use a bronzer to highlight and give skin a sunkissed look – contouring is so last season!