The groomsman gift is your way of saying thanks to your husband’s best friends, for their accomplishment with your guy. Sending them a unique gift from the bottom of your heart to express your gratitude. Here are some simple groomsmen gift ideas.
1. Buy something you wish you had but never own. Such as a velvet smoking jacket or a hand-carved pipe. But remember that don’t buy something too outrageous or they will never use it.
2. Go for guy things. A silver or leather flask is an all-time groomsman gifts: classic yet practical.
3. Avoid gifts that are excessively flamboyant, ridiculously cheap or something boring.
4. The best way to ensure your gift has that personal touch is to add a monogram. A well-placed set of initials can spice up even the most ordinary wallet, cigar case or cuff link.
5. If you’ve got a groomsman whose idea of fun involves training for that next triathlon, perhaps a mini membership to a gym or a few hours with a personal trainer would suit him. And of course, a ticket to a sporting event is usually a hit.